Membership directly supports the mission and initiatives of the Fallbrook Historical Society
- Maintenance of FHS primary assets, The Heritage Center and The Reche Schoolhouse
- Operation of the FHS Heritage Center and Museum
- Museum upgrade
- Availability of FHS sponsored special events
- Enabling special projects such as:
- Digitizing more than 100 years of local newspapers
- Reconstruction of the Hindorff Adobe
- Restoration projects such as the 19th century Brougham Carriage
download PDF, fill out form, then print and mail with your check to:
Fallbrook Historical Society
P.O. Box 1375
Fallbrook, CA 92088
Membership dues are fully tax-deductible.
The Fallbrook Historical Society is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) Corporation.
Whether you are looking for a volunteer opportunity to enhance your historical knowledge of this fascinating area, or want to help with events, get involved with a community of like-minded folks, or just lend moral and financial support, there is something at the Fallbrook Historical Society for you.
We are looking for members who would like to fill these positions:
- Membership Chair
- Finance committee Chair and members
- Develop endowments
- Apply for grants
- Raise Money
- Cut costs
- Sesquicentennial committee Chair and members
- Create a years worth of FHS 150 year celebration events
- Tie in with all Fallbrook village events
- Barn Curator
- Main Museum Curator
- Railroad Display Curator
We are also looking for members who would like to help set up or help clean up before and after special events such as the upcoming Open House at the Reche Schoolhouse.
To volunteer, please call 760-723-4125 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Become a docent, learn more about the history of Fallbrook, and share your knowledge with guests and other Historical Society Members. Drop by The Heritage Center, Email or call for more information. Docent Program
FHS Mission Statement:
The Fallbrook Historical Society’s mission is to bring History to Life by educating the community and others about Fallbrook’s rich heritage.